Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm Spreading the News...

Today has been a great day for me. I'm spending it with my little granddaughter, Alivia, and I just received my first review for "IT'S ALL IN THE JEANS". Like all authors, I've been waiting impatiently for the first word to come in. While reviews are the opinion of one person who reads your book, it's nice to have something positive to put on your website that backs up your work to readers.

While Alivia naps, it gave me time to play on the computer. Below is some of what they had to say.


FIVE ANGELS FROM FALLEN ANGEL REVIEWS!!!

Tory Richards can write a hot story! It’s All In The Jeans is a scorcher, with enough of a plot that it goes beyond being only erotic romance. Libby and Logan both show strong attachments to their grandparents, something that makes them both realistic. They make an agreement to come together for purely sexual reasons but both feel their attraction going to another level. Margaret and Vincent, two seniors who show there’s still life beneath white hair, are lovable to the point of distraction. I laughed with them and cried over them, but the tears were pure joy. Tory Richards has written a hot story that shows that love is a good thing, at any age!

Reviewed by: Marlene

If you're interested you can read the whole review at:
http://fallenangelreviews.com/2008/March/Marlene-ItsAllInTheJeans.htm

More than I could have hoped for my first erotic romance with Whiskey Creek Press Torrid!

3 comments:

Sarita Leone said...

Congratulations Debbie! What a great review! :)

Kathleen said...

Doesn't get much better than that --a PERFECT Five! Congratulations, Debbie!

Tory Richards said...

Thank you ladies:)