Thursday, October 16, 2008

His Other Wife


Oops, I almost forgot to post to day. I am so sorry I wanted to post a review too, but blogger decided not to allow it, for some weird reason or other. Suffice to say that Mystery Fiction. net had very positive things to say - an example -
Talented author Margaret Blake, tells an interesting tale of two people from diverse backgrounds trying to work out their problems.
"A tale with warmth, laughter and shared pain that the reader will definitely experience.
I am pleased to recommend this tale to any romance fan. Enjoy. I did."
The full review by Anne can be seen at http://www.mysteryfiction.net/ or very soon on my website. http://www.margaretblake.co.uk/
Margaret

5 comments:

Tory Richards said...

Hey Margaret, I tried to check out your review but the link takes me to an error page.

It sounds like you have another winner, though! Congratulations:)

margaret blake said...

Hi Debbie, I got there by using lower case, you might try that.

Thanks for your kind comments,

Margaret

margaret blake said...

Debbie I altered the link, it should work now as it did for me.
Sorry about that.
Margaret

Sarita Leone said...

What a wonderful review! Congratulations Margaret! I love reading your books. They truly take me away.

And I saw you've got a lovely review posted at Romance Reader at Heart too! Way to go!! :)

margaret blake said...

I didn't know that, I am off to check, bless you for letting me know.

Margaret.