Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


It's the last day of October and you know what that means, don't you? Besides Halloween, I mean. Tomorrow National Novel Writing Month begins. I'm so excited!

If you're still on the fence about taking the challenge, why not consider signing on? I've done it a couple of times and loved every one of them. It's a great way to have some fun before the pre-holiday madness begins in earnest.

The title of my November novel is A Morning Glory Christmas and that's pretty much all I've got at the moment. I'm hopeful that tomorrow morning all sorts of ideas will fill my head. Yeah, I'm hoping the muse doesn't have a prior engagement or is--horrible thought!--on holiday for November. We'll see... I'll keep you updated so you can watch me flounder through the month!

Really.... Any NaNo participants lurking out there? There's still time to sign on! And I'd be happy to cheer you along. Think about it, all right?

Hope you have a happy weekend. Me? I'll be waiting for the muse's arrival. I hope she brings cookies; it's going to be a long month!

1 comment:

Tory Richards said...

VERY cute! Did you get any tick or treaters?