Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Saturday!

I've had a cheery start to my Saturday. I just got up and found a fun email in my box.

This week Vineyard Mambo was reviewed by The Long and the Short of It.

It was a really nice review which said in part "...combines the best of the cozy mystery genre with romance..."

Yeah, I smiled. Who wouldn't? :)

Anyhow, they're letting visitors choose which title reviewed in the prior week they'd most like to read. Vineyard Mambo is on the list since it was reviewed just a couple of days ago.

If you'd like to take a peek at their poll, the link is Book of the Week.

Me? I've already read Mambo but there are a couple of others that look pretty good...

Hope you're all gearing up for a relaxing weekend. Around here we're going to lay low. Hubby is a little under the weather so we're going to hang out in the gazebo, read and carve and probably take a nap. Or two. Like I said, really quiet...

What are you up to this gorgeous weekend? Whatever you're doing, I hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

margaret blake said...

Terrific Sarita, will check it out.

Margaret.

Tory Richards said...

Hey, just checked it out and Vineyard Mambo is #2 right now on the voting poll! That's great:)

Sorry to hear hubby is under the weather.