Sunday, April 5, 2009

Woofy, Gin Gin and Jezebel

Don't they look like little angels? Once in a while we blog about our beloved pets so I thought it was time to share a great picture of mine. Sorry if I've posted this here before but they demand their 15 minutes of fame:)

Hubby and I are lucky that they get a long so well. Gin Gin is kind of a loner but sometimes she has no choice but to put up with Woofy and Jezebel when they join her on the bed for a nap. She treats them with aloof, much like she does us most of the time.

They're all good kitties, though. Even when things disappear, or one of them wakes me by plopping down on my chest. I've woken with Jezebel's little black nose against mine, I swear she's trying to steal my air!

That's an old wive's tale, isn't it?


3 comments:

margaret blake said...

Jezabel looks just like my late lamented Foggie, I might have said that before. Whatever, they are lovely kitties. I could hug them to bits.

Kathleen said...

They are adorable!

Sarita Leone said...

Oh, your babies are so sweet! I love the way they cuddle together. :)