Friday, December 19, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

...but it's all good. I imagine a lot of people are scurrying around this week, trying to get all their last-minute holiday bits and pieces done. Me? I'm one of those annoying people who had the gifts made, bought and wrapped weeks ago. Last week's ice storm and its aftermath have kept me from posting all the packages but they're addressed and waiting by the door to go out as soon as we get the chance to head out to the post office. (Something that today's predicted twelve inches of snow isn't going to encourage anytime soon!)

Still, I find myself busier than usual. I've been baking and cleaning, making phone calls to people I don't speak with often enough through the year and answering holiday notes while the inspiration is upon me.

I love this time of year. What about you? How is everything going in your world? I hope you're enjoying your December. Hope you have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

margaret blake said...

Oh dear, hope you do get out to the post office, Sarita, otherwise some folks are going to be disappointed!!

I got everything done and posted, now only have to mail cards to those I forgot...oops. All I have to do is clean up the kitchen, shelves etc. Hate this job but it's got to be done.

Tory Richards said...

I'm done shopping for Christmas but did have to venture to the mall yesterday for a pair of pants. When I saw the parking lot was full I started sweating it. But I dashed into Penny's, found the pants I wanted and was on my way home in less than an hour. How lucky was I? LOL

I'm looking forward to another 4-day weekend off from work, beginning on Wed!