Monday, July 7, 2008

No Way!

I got a good chuckle out of this picture. Mainly because it reminded me of a story one of my friends told me about his cat, and what his cat did every time he tried to put him in the carrier to take him to the vet. The cat would spread his legs just as he was about to be dropped into the carrier, much like the dog in this picture, and my friend would have a struggle on his hands to get him into it.

Here, the dog is at the vet and about to be taken in the back for his checkup. Too funny! He apparently has his own thoughts about going in to see the doctor.

5 comments:

margaret blake said...

That is so funny, reminds me of my cat, Eddie gets to wound up when he is at the vets.

My late, lovely dog Nell, was scared of the vets, she could smell the surgery a mile off.

Cute picture.

Margaret.

Tory Richards said...

Animals aren't stupid, they seem to always sense when we're getting ready to take them to the vet. I have to sneak out the cat carrier every time:)

Kathleen said...

My dog Spencer shakes at the Vets. He looks like a popcorn popper -- poor guy.

Sarita Leone said...

This is such a funny photo. We had the most perfect little cat, Mimi, who was terribly frightened of the vet, even though the vet loved her. Still, Mimi would hide her head in the crook of my arm the whole time she was on the exam table. It was like the doc was examining me, too, because Mimi was stuck right against me. :)

Tory Richards said...

LOL...thanks to both of you for making me chuckle at the pictures you conjured up inside my head.