Monday, October 8, 2007

Meet the men in my life...

Today I thought I'd introduce you to the men in my life. But just so you know, I'm a one woman man! LOL

Marshall - a sexy detective who isn't afraid to break the rules to protect the woman he loves. And he knows "ALL THE RIGHT MOVES" to make her happy!

Clint - a take charge ex-navy seal mercenary who rushes in to rescue a damsel in distress and ends up needing rescuing himself, from her sassy tongue and Dolly Parton curves. "AGAINST THE ODDS" they find love at the end of their journey.

Luke - a quiet mountain man with a tortured soul, who literally has an angel of salvation dumped into his lap, in "SOMEONE TO LOVE ME".

Brent - a body guard turned kidnapper, who learns soon enough that the "THE SENATOR'S DAUGHTER" he's abducted is more trouble than he can handle.

Mike - a small town detective raising a teenager on his own, trying to ignore a pretty divorcee "CUPID'S ARROW" keeps shooting in his way.

These men all have something in common. They're the perfect, take charge alpha males every woman dreams about. They're tough and go after what they want, but able to show a tender side when it comes to their women. And when they love, they love fiercely and forever.

In January you'll be able to meet Logan:)

8 comments:

Kathleen said...

Can't wait to meet Logan!

margaret blake said...

I want to meet all these guys, they sound just my cup of tea.

Margaret Blake.

Sarita Leone said...

Ooh, your men all sound yummy! Have met one already, and he was very interesting. Looking forward to meeting the rest. :)

Tory Richards said...

Thanks for stopping by so early, ladies. We really are early birds. I was up at 4:15 and it's my day off from work! LOL

Hey Sarita, which one did you meet?

acdaisy95 said...

I love all those men. LOL!

Sarita Leone said...

Brent! I recently read THE SENATOR'S DAUGHTER--and loved it! :)

Tory Richards said...

I love ALL my heroes!

Tory Richards said...

Great Sarita...I'm glad you enjoyed the story:)