Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm Bragging Today!


Oh my gosh! I am so thrilled and honored by this that I just had to share it with you guys. I just received an email by Seriously Reviewed and look what they gave IT'S ALL IN THE JEANS.


I was also surprised when I visited their website to find a review of The Cowboy Way that I didn't even know about.

YOWZA! If there is one thing that I have discovered as a reader, when I fall in love with a book by a certain author I tend to search out more of their stuff. When the other stuff turns out not to be as good it is a bit of a let down, BUT when you find an author who delivers a great, hot, captivating read, time after time........Well all I can say is....WE HAVE A WINNER! and let me just say that in my opinion, Ms Richards is a winner :)

You can check both out here.

Arson, murder, an escaped convict and a scorned ex-lover complicate the steamy romance of a rancher's daughter and his partner.

Artist Lacey Owens comes home to her father’s ranch for a long over due visit, and a little R and R. She's not prepared for becoming the means for revenge against him by an old enemy he helped send to prison. Getting involved with her father’s ranch foreman and partner Chase Saunders isn’t in her plans either. But as unexplained incidences occur and Lacey’s life becomes threatened, fate throws her and Chase together when he makes it his mission to protect her. Her independent nature rebels against his arrogant high handed methods and tempers ignite, but it soon becomes apparent that their animosity is only a ruse for the intense longing stirring in their blood.

Tory Richards


Last but not least, my first Quickie with Ellora's Cave comes out today!

Talk Dirty to Me blurb-

Lilly has been in love with her brother’s best friend Blake for years. She lost her virginity to the oil driller on her eighteenth birthday, only to wake the next morning to find him gone. After he pulled that stunt twice more, she swore never to see or talk to him again. But now he’s back for her brother’s wedding, and he’s as irresistible as she remembers.


Blake thinks Lilly’s even sexier than ever. Unable to resist one another, they don’t make it out of the airport parking lot before taking up where they left off. As the two rediscover their passion for each other, nothing and nowhere is off-limits!

3 comments:

margaret blake said...

Many congratulations xoxox

Tory Richards said...

Thank you Margaret:)

Kathleen said...

Great news! Congratulations!