Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Funny

Thinking fitness this morning. Don't know where these came from but they cracked me up when I read them. I hope they make you smile, too.

Fitness Questions and Answers:

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Definitely not! When you exercise a muscle, it gets bigger. You should only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for you?
A: Are you crazy? HELLO... Cocoa beans! Another vegetable! It's the best feel-good food around!

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey, 'Round' is a shape, a perfect shape!


Can you tell I'm going to swap my closet this weekend? Take the winter (thick, fluffy, cover-a-multitude-of-sins) stuff out and bring in the spring/summer (small, thin, shows-everything) wardrobe in?

Just wondering...do you think anyone will ever make a swimsuit out of down? Hmm?

Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

margaret blake said...

I feel so good having read your post, Sarita, just off to the corner store for a big block of chocolate.

Margaret.

Sarita Leone said...

Margaret, you always make me smile! I wish we lived closer; I'd go buy a big block, too, and we'd be able to sit together and smile while we ate our treat! Enjoy!! :)

Tory Richards said...

Love this one!

Kathleen said...

I've been living on coffee cake. It's health food, right?