Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Author Central

I've been procrastinating on creating an author page at Amazon. But finally I did it and it was embarassingly easy.

Just go to Amazon Author Central and log in. You can use your existing password and then select the books that are yours and add a profile. Bingo it's done. I have a name that's not distinctive so it was good to pull my books together. Once I spoke at a workshop and the gentleman who introduced me read off all the books he thought I'd written -- a book on economics, a biography of a German philosopher. All books by Kathleen O'Connor but they aren't mine.

Here is my page http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001KCTKEO Have you created yours?

2 comments:

margaret blake said...

It is quite easy,Kathleen, easier than it would seem certainly.

Sarita Leone said...

I have this on my to-do list. So glad you ticked it off yours, Kathy! Good job!