Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Coming Soon

I finished the final revision to Men of Paradise yesterday and have a working blurb.

Things should be peaceful in Paradise, Florida. Right? But not for Yuma Hawk, the new director of security at the gated community of Royal Breezes. He's fast falling in love with a woman who has enough secrets to sink a barge, and one of those secrets just may cost him his job. Now Roy, his worst enemy, has just blown into town and fallen -- literally and figuratively-- for Yuma's administrative assistant. That same assistant has just hired Eric, a guard with no skills because he slightly resembles George Clooney. The newbie guard is a menace to the community and himself. Could things get any worse? Come to Paradise and find out.

So today I'm taking off and celebrating. And I guess I'll get my house hurricane ready -- just in case.

3 comments:

margaret blake said...

Kathy, I love the sound of this book - all these delicious men to read about and drool over.

Can't wait to buy it!

Margaret.

Tory Richards said...

Congratulations on finishing your revisions! And Margaret is right about those delicious men, George Clooney? Just his name makes me drool! LOL

Sarita Leone said...

Kathy this sounds wonderful! I'm very much looking forward to reading about your men. "Soon" can't come quickly enough for this reader!

And I hope you and Debbie are both weathering the hurricane parade well. Sending good thoughts your way! :)