Friday, October 16, 2009

Counting Clover



I have a friend who just has to look down at a patch of green near her feet to find a four-leaf clover. It's a hidden talent she has, one that amazes me.

It's not like Lynda has plucked one or two of the elusive bits of green... No, she's found lots more than the average person ever will. I won't venture a guess but I know she's harvested at least a hundred. Could be lots more than that, for all I know.

Lots of times the small things in life captivate me. Lynda's four-leaf clover finding talent is high on my list of amazing abilities.

Why? Let's just say that my gaze is so often on the ground, searching for the elusive little buggers, that I trip more often than I care to admit. It's silly, I know, but I just can't help myself. Someday, somewhere, I'll find a four-leaf clover. I'm determined to do it.

What about you? Any quirky talented friends out there? Or are you, too, on a quest?

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

margaret blake said...

I've never come across a four leaf clover. Perhaps one day I will but I doubt it! I did however come across a marauding midgies at Killarney's Lakes and Fells! Does that say something about my good luck?

Kathleen said...

No clover or midgies here in Florida but we are getting some pretty good lightning. Have a good weekend.