Monday, August 10, 2009

It's That Time of Year Again


I bought hurricane supplies when I went to the grocery store today, even though we've been in the season for two months. LOL Okay, so it's only a big plastic container of drinking water. But I feel better having it in the house during hurricane season. I'll shop for the other crap when the weather man says there's a storm out there.

When the season ends we'll drink the water.

Oh...a little tip I picked up from the vet. Keep pillow cases by your door for your cats, just in case you have to leave fast. They won't get hurt inside pillow cases. However, make sure you only put one cat in each pillow case:)

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm sprucing up my hurricane supplies too. Can't imagine getting my chubby dog into a pillow case though.

margaret blake said...

Hope its gone by the time I come! .

Tory Richards said...

LOL, too funny Kathy! I have a cat who's almost 20 pounds and my hubby said he'd like to see me get her in a pillowcase:)

Tory Richards said...

Not to worry Margaret. Nothing but a tropical storm out there now. Are you coming soon?