Friday, May 1, 2009

Loving Friday!

Another week has passed and I've done precious little writing. I had so many good intentions, and high hopes, for this week but as I sit here on Friday morning I realize those hopes and intentions, had I jotted them down, would be the most I'd have to add to my almost non-existent new word count.

*Sigh*

I could be annoyed with myself, but I'm not going to be. I mean, it's spring -- finally! And the birdsong, tulips and greenhouse call me loudly. Who am I not to answer? Next week, maybe, I will manage a bit of writing.

Or...maybe not.

I hope you're enjoying the spring weather as much as I am. Happy Friday!

Oh! Just wanted to let you know that I'm holding a Friday giveaway over at my blog, From the Heart. All you need to do to enter is leave a comment, so please, stop on by. :-)

4 comments:

margaret blake said...

Welcome to the club. I am in the same boat but I am doing something positive.

I am off to try to win something at your blog right now.

Mary Ricksen said...

I so get where your head it. But never fear it will come back, honest!!!
Sometimes life gets in the way.

Kathleen said...

Sometimes the muse needs rest too. Have a fun weekend.

Tory Richards said...

Don't be so hard on yourself Sarita. I haven't been writing lately either:)