Sunday, May 24, 2009

Friday Glitch

The blog ate my post. Really, it did. My dad is visiting for a few weeks so before he arrived I wrote and set the blog to post my Friday visit with you. Where it went, I'll never know. I'm just glad I peeked in this morning to see how everyone's doing. Otherwise, I wouldn't know until next Friday that the blogger ate my post.

So, how are you? Everything going all right? I love it that Debbie's sharing a smile, Kathy's shopping and Margaret has got another fabulous book releasing! All good news!

Here at my house we are doing well. As I said, my dad's up from Florida and we're enjoying every minute of having him here. We are busy, but it's all good. And you know what? We really, really needed this time with him. He is like a breath of fresh air after a long, hard winter.

Oh! The lilacs are blooming and everyone agrees this is the best lilac bloom anyone's seen in years. They are truly gorgeous!

I hope you're having a nice weekend. And sorry for the Friday glitch. :-)

2 comments:

margaret blake said...

Have a lovely visit with Dad.

Kathleen said...

So glad you have your dad with you for the holiday.