Friday, June 10, 2011

Bee-ing Busy


Sharing some summer sweetness with you. I put a jar in my Etsy shop today, just to see how it goes. Maybe I'll get a nibble. Get it? A nibble?

Sorry! Bad jokes aside, I hope you've had a peaceful Friday.

Me? Busy here on the farm. Weeds to pull, jam to preserve, laundry to fold. Nothing earth-shattering or newsworthy, but enough to keep me moving. I did linger in the orchard, watching the bees buzzing amongst the fruit trees. Amazing!

Now I'm off to find a bowl of ice cream. A big bowl. Really big. With sprinkles, maybe. And whipped cream, definitely.

Wishing you a happy evening!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing! Just like my mum used to make. Gorgeous!!

Sue W.

Mary said...

that looks so good. i can even see the berries!

Sarita Leone said...

Sue and Mary, thank you for your kind words! I love making jam. Strawberry is one of my favorites.

hapi said...

Hi Sarita, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

margaret blake said...

Lovely, Sarita, I must get some of that jam!