Thursday, August 14, 2008

His Other Wife


"A passionate love story of two people who should never be together"
I thought I would just introduce you to my new novel that is out now. It is available from www.whiskeycreekpress.com in e book and printed form.
It tells the story of Saul, Roxie and her son Josh. Saul feels responsible for Josh as he is the son of his dead brother. However, there is Roxie his mother, a woman who is spikey in the extreme. Roxie has had a hard life, abandoned as a baby, Roxie has had to struggle to become the successful woman she is. Afraid to love and comit, Roxie nevertheless cannot struggle against her attraction for Saul - a man she believes has had everything.
Margaret Blake

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Am reading this wonderful book and loving it. Congratulations, Margaret

margaret blake said...

Thanks, Kathy. I do hope you liked what was in the front cover!

Love, Margaret.

Sarita Leone said...

Congratulations, Margaret! His Other Wife is in the number one spot at WCP! Way to go!

I can't wait to read this. I know it's going to be great. :)