Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Little About Debbie

I am a proud author for Whiskey Creek Press and in January 2008 a proud author for their torrid line. I absolutely love the publisher and their staff, who edit our up-coming releases to perfection, and create such beautiful book covers. In fact, I think they have some of the most beautiful book covers out there.

I'm from Maine but live in Florida with my hubby. Our kids are grown with families of their own. We have one spoiled tabby named Woofy and are hoping to add a little sister for him soon. My life is simple. I enjoy traveling, if it doesn't mean flying too much. But I love to cruise! I've been to the Bahamas, Alaska, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece, and France just to name a few. My all time favorite place to mini vacation is St. Augustine, Florida.


I've been writing for as long as I can remember but only submitted, at the encouragement of my family, a few short years ago. Research showed me that epublishers were on the rise and got your books out to the readers much faster than the traditional NY houses. The good news is that Whiskey Creek Press books are offered as ebooks and print books, for those of you who like to hold a book in your hands...like me:)


Well, it's sci-fi Saturday for me so I must go now. Have a great weekend!










2 comments:

Sarita Leone said...

Debbie, I hope you'll tell us about some of your travels. It all sounds intriguing!

So glad to find you here. I'm very excited about this group blog. I know we'll have fun, and I think readers will, too. :)

Tory Richards said...

I'm excited, too! In time I'll share more about my travels, with pictures. My lap top crashed not too long ago and I have to download them all again:(